This fudge is ridiculously easy to make and delicious (addictive really, I had to stop making it because I couldn’t help myself). It has a melt-in-your-mouth texture thanks to the coconut oil and can be eaten directly out of the fridge or freezer (which means that even keeping it in the freezer didn’t slow me down!). Enjoy these amazing little bites of creamy chocolate.
- 2 cups extra virgin coconut oil (not melted)
- 1 cup raw or natural unsweetened Cacao Powder
- 1/3 cup Grade B Maple Syrup (you could also substitute Honey)
- 1½ cups Walnuts (Raw or Roasted), roughly chopped
- Whip coconut oil in the bowl of a standing mixer until fluffy (2-3 minutes).
- Add cocoa powder and maple syrup and continue to whip until completely combined (about 1 minute, but you might need to scrape the sides a couple of times).
- Add chopped walnuts and mix just to combine.
- Spread into a 9”x9” baking pan. Chill in the refrigerator until set (at least 1 hour).
- Cut into squares and enjoy (store in the fridge or freezer).
Serve here with Coconut whipped cream.
NOTE: Because the coconut hardens in the refrigerator, it can be a little tricky to cut nice squares when it hard (it becomes quite brittle), it will help to pre-cut the squares in the pan before they are completely set (say after about 20 minutes in the fridge).
Would you like more recipes like this one?
Click Here to Subscribe